Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bigger the Diamond the Better? American's think so..

MODERN celebrity engagement trends reveal the bigger the engagement diamond the better. Mariah Carey's engagement ring is so large it could sink a battleship. But is all the fuss about size really an issue for women? Tataza Diamonds investigated.

Meet Michael and Sarah, they are a recently engaged Sydney couple who are happily in love. When Michael proposed to Sarah he had no idea about diamonds, "I didn't know anything about diamonds, in my eyes the bigger the diamond the better, I really wasn't educated."

All of that changed when Michael began researching engagement diamond rings on the internet.

"It was remarkable - the amount of information out there, it can be confusing and daunting. It was the research that changed my mind about what the perfect ring for Sarah was."

Sarah says she had always pictured a well cut diamond on a modern ring design.

"I didn't want bling, I wanted a nice diamond ring that represented our relationship , the ring Michael chose was perfect."

Michael shopped around and eventually purchased a wholesale diamond online.

"After all of my research I realised it was much more affordable to buy a wholesale diamond online and have a jeweller design a perfect ring. I really considered the cut and clarity of the diamond, that was important to me - I decided higher quality was defiantly better then size."

Sarah agrees, she thinks her ring is just perfect, "Diamond size isn't an issue, I think it is definitely the importance of the design and the quality of the diamond, I want my engagement ring to last forever so it can be passed on in our family."

You can buy wholesale diamonds online and research the perfect diamond at Tataza Diamonds.

This article was written by Tataza Diamonds, all names referenced are fictitious for privacy reasons.





No comments: